Mayren Abashed

Mar 3, 2020

Can I be a Phoenix?

Once upon a time a girl grew up and rose from the ashes like a Phoenix to shine and soar through the sky...

I want to be that girl.  When I arose from the ashes that I made of my life I was just dirty and a mess and had to find a bar of soap from my stash in the past and start cleaning up.

I have been through many journeys since my soap-making days and I feel like typing up a few things since no one comes here anymore. My little nook of cyberspace is now safe and sound.
I will curl up with a book and move my things and thoughts back into this space and start settling in.

Hope to see you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hey lady, I came across some old comment emails from your blog and came to check it out. I didn't expect to find any entries here! Are you blogging again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i might be ... i would like to rant and ramble a bit and this was where i started it long ago .

      Delete
    2. I completely understand, that's still what I do with my blog after all these years. :)

      Delete
  2. Is she back? Holy crap. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete