Mayren Abashed

Sep 9, 2020

6 months later...

 It's six months into the pandemic and there have been ups and downs but Covid19 has affected every human on the planet. It's going to be in history books.  

Life has ups and downs and we struggle with having more downs.  I like working from home. I like my house and my cats and fiancee and everything but I feel alone. It's not the worst alone time i have felt. Not even close, but it's significant. 

I know logically that changing hormones, immune deficiency issues, etc are big contributors to having down days.  I know I have only had a few hours here and there of actual time when there are no humans around in my own house and have privacy of any kind. It's still lonely in my head. 

Cut off from going to see friends we revert to google hangouts, facebook, texting and other social media.  There is a pressure to keep your thoughts to yourself because everyone in the world is dealing with the same big overall issues, at the same time I am. We are all in the same leaky boat trying to save our respective worlds.   No one wants to add your problems to their thoughts, no one wants to ease your mind when their own needs help. So I share tiny bits here and there with a select few when time and opportunity allows careful to not become a burden or let too much of my thoughts escape. 


No comments:

Post a Comment